woensdag 17 augustus 2011

Another day

Another day has passed, and i feel good.
I want to put my eating list on here:

Morning: a green smoothie, cup of coffee.
Lunch: a quinoa salad with roasted vegetables, and a glass of watermelon blended You have to try that it is amazing.
1 cup of coffee and 3 dates.
a protein shake blended with watermelon drink.
DINER: bulgur, cooked vegetables, boemboe, fish.
1 cup of coffee.

It is almost vegan i am not there yet, but i want to be.
I did drink to much coffee today normaly i drink 2 cups a day.
I realy want to change my life, i want to be happier with me, i want to enjoy my food and feel at peace with my body and so with my life.

It is all so connected with each other, for me anyways.
If i eat right i feel good. And i feel happier when i see pictures of all those colorfull salades and smoothies.
On to day 3.

Have a peacefull day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten